Shop now. Pay later with Klarna
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Payments information: Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Paying after delivery allows you to try before you buy and is the easiest way to shop online.
- Complete the payment in full after purchase at no added cost.
- Report returns directly in our app and only pay for the items that you keep.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer. Click here for full Klarna Pay Later Terms and Conditions.
Pay online or in the app
- Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login.
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Frequently asked questions
At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
- We’re one Europe’s largest banks and we’ve been powering online checkouts for over 15 years.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.